End User License Agreement – LB3D.co, Stock.LB3D.co
If you have any questions about our EULA, please contact us prior to purchasing. We do not issue refunds so please ask any questions you have before making a purchase.
By licensing content from LB3D.co or Stock.LB3D.co, you agree to and are legally bound by the terms of this agreement and refund policy.
Refund Policy: We show relevant product information and give you visual samples. What you see is what you get on our site. We cannot offer refunds, unless you have licensed the same product more than once. We can then issue a refund for the lesser or equal purchase.
Our responsibilities are complete once you have downloaded the file(s). We cannot be held responsible for issues with web browser or software incompatibility, alterations, a typo in your email address during checkout (will result in a delay in getting your products), sample text, a purchase of the wrong file type or size, paypal using your primary email address and not the one you expected, image resizing, etc.
If you are having a problem with downloading, please contact us so we can help you.
- Products under the Commercial license are available for commercial, editorial and personal use.
- Some acceptable use examples are non-copyrighted/trademarked and non-exclusive logo graphics, apps, blogs, books (cover, interior, back cover usage are all permitted), branding, brochures, business cards, cd covers, e-books, flyers, games, letterheads, magazine articles, marketing, movie props, news articles, presentations, retail products such as t shirts, bags, hats, and other items (some restrictions apply and are listed within this License Agreement), screen savers, signs, social media/networking, team sports, tv and movie props, electronic games, web sites, etc.
- Images or content may not be copyrighted or trademarked.
- Copyright is not transferred with the license of a downloadable product. When you pay, you are paying to use the downloadable product, not to own it. The artist always retains copyright and other customers can license the same content at any time. This means that the content is non-exclusive and that anyone may download and use the same content for competitive or other purposes.
- The license never expires. Once licensed, the End User may use the content forever, worldwide, for multiple purposes, without having to pay any additional fees.
- Products licensed are for the End User only. Anyone working on a project for the End User may have access to the content only for projects for the End User. Licenses are non-transferable. A license must be purchased for each product and each End User. If you have multiple clients that want to use the same product, you must purchase a license for each client.
- If you are licensing on behalf of a client, you must provide the client with a copy of the original receipt, access to the download area and a link to this License Agreement so they have proof of a license to use the product(s). Please credit their name/business name in the Company field during checkout, or reply from your receipt to tell us who the license is for. We highly recommend that you have your client license the product(s) themselves since they are the End User.
- Images or content may not be published on or in products for sale on any print-on-demand distribution sites such as cafepress.com, polyvore.com, zazzle.com, redbubble.com, teacherspayteachers.com or other sites that may not be listed. Retail items with the images on them may be sold only on your privately owned website, ebay, etsy, and teespring. No other websites are permitted.
- Images or content may not be distributed to other users via templates such as e-cards, web design templates, scrapbooking templates, customizable invitation templates, personalized products such as shirts, hats, apparel, etc, business card design templates, documents on Teachers Pay Teachers, etc. Each template user would need their own license.
- Converting our raster Images or content to vector images is prohibited.
- Examples of restricted uses for all products are; distributing the digital image file for free or for a fee, publishing on items on print-on-demand sites, using the images on customizable products (invitations, templates, etc), templates of any kind, distribution of digitized embroidery files, copyrighting or trademarking the images, or rubber stamps.
- You only need one license per product, per End User. If you are purchasing the same product multiple times for more than one End User, please be sure to put the End User’s name or company name in the “Company” or “Notes” field during checkout or to notify us as soon as possible.
- LB3D.co holds no responsibility from any legal issues that may arise from any use of the End User. The End User is responsible for any legal issues or costs resulting in their use.
- The End User is responsible for all liabilities regarding privacy issues, trademarks, slander, libel, etc., that may arise from the use of the image(s).
- The End User is responsible for the end-use and any legal and/or any financial liability that may arise from such use.
- The End User may not use any image found on this site for any illegal or fraudulent purpose. Some images may include sensitive issues such as abuse or drugs. These images are intended for personal use, or for prevention/discussion of the issues and can not be used to promote illegal drugs or activities.
- Distribution of the image(s) must be as an end product. The End User may not distribute the image(s) on a network, CD, website, or any other means, for free or for charge. Only the copyright holder and/or agent for the copyright holder may license or re-license these images. Again, you must purchase a license for each End User. Example; if you have a layout site for business cards, brochures or layouts, you would need to purchase the license for each customer that chooses to use one of our images. You would also need a license for each image to even display them on your site.
- You shall indemnify and defend LB3D.co and its image contributors against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to a breach of this Agreement, the use or modification of any Image or combination of any Image with any other material, your failure to abide by any restriction regarding the use of an Image, or any claim by a third party related to the use of an Image, alone or in combination with any other material.
- LB3D.co is not and cannot be held responsible for incorrect identification, titles, descriptions or captions of any images, such as the wrong identification of the subject of the image. It is up to the End User to make sure identifications are correct for their purposes.
- Images may contain copyrighted material or trademarks. The End User is responsible for seeking legal counsel for intended use of the image(s). The End User accepts responsibility for all liabilities that may arise from use of the image(s).